- Employment opportunities:
- Current Openings
- Professional Training:
- Internships: College or graduate students can come to SERC and work for 10-15 weeks with a research scientist. For more information, visit the internship site, or contact Dan Gustafson.
- Post-doctoral and Graduate Student Fellowships: We have a very active program in research opportunities. Visit the fellowship site or Contact Dan Gustafson for fellowships.
- Research Opportunities:
- Visiting Scientists program: Mid-career scientists from around the world have worked in our facilities.
- Collaborative ventures: We regularly work with many institutions on scientific research. We are affiliated with several inter-institutional groups. Contact Dr. Anson Hines for more information.
- Volunteering at SERC:
- Volunteer opportunities at SERC: include assisting research staff in the field or laboratory, assisting education staff in the Reed Center, and leading outside educational activities.
- Support SERC:
- Help ensure the future of SERC's critical environmental research. Make a donation online or by mail. For more information, contact SERC Director of Development, Robin Gibbin, 443-482-2205.